Friday, March 29, 2013

You put the color in my life


This is a Regina Spektor's song called "Fidelity", I chose it because now I can't put it off my head and also beacuse I like the video.

To me the song talks about a girl who never give all of herself in a relationship, because she says "I never loved nobody fully, always one foot on the ground". Make me feel like she is insecure about her feelings, or maybe about herself.(I hear in my mind all these voices, I hear in my mind all these words - She isn't sure about what is she feeling and is confused about the other people talks

But I think that also the song talks about the destinty and find the correct guy, because she starts the song alone "without hope" and then she started creating a man, a perfect man I guess, and in the end that man was real and makes her happy.


The video it's attractive to me, because start with all this "black and white" stuff and finish with a lot of colors and happiness.   

To me a life without color and without love isn't a complete life... I can't live without those elements

The link of the video is here...
Regina Spektor - "Fidelity" [Official Music Video]


And please, enjo jo jo jo jo jo joy your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment